The recording and transcript of the Vaccine Information Session with Experts on Friday, April 23 is available here.
How to get vaccinated
Vaccine supply in Maryland has risen substantially, find a vaccine appointment near you here.
- The CVS on Maiden Choice is walking distance from campus and has vaccine appointments.
- Baltimore County has mobile vaccine clinics open, you can schedule a vaccine appointment or find locations here.
- Before you head to your vaccination appointment, review this Information about getting your COVID-19 vaccine.
More questions about the vaccine? Check out this site from the University of Chicago.
Addressing Vaccine Skepticism
Skeptical about getting the vaccine? A Doctor discusses their skepticism about the vaccine and why they ultimately decided to get it in the New York Times.
Benefits of Getting Vaccinated
Once you are fully vaccinated you can:
- Visit inside a home or private setting without a mask with other fully vaccinated people of any age
- Visit inside a home or private setting without a mask with one household of unvaccinated people who are not at risk for severe illness
- Travel domestically without a pre- or post-travel test
- Travel domestically without quarantining after travel
- Travel internationally without a pre-travel test depending on destination
- Travel internationally without quarantining after travel
Find out more about what you can and can’t do once you are fully vaccinated here.