Health & Wellness
- University Health Services is providing services remotely using phone and audio/video services weekdays from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please call 410-455-2542 and leave a message and a provider will contact you.
- Read this Important information about Aetna Student Health plans.
- The Counseling Center is providing students with crisis support remotely via WebEx and phone from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. on weekdays. Please call 410-455-2472.
- The Counseling Center has created a series of free interactive workshops to help support students with concerns such as stress, time management, motivation, and anxiety which often interferes with personal, social, and academic goals.
The Division of Information Technology has created a student resources page designed to address specific challenges students might face with a now fully online university and all employees working remotely.
Accessibility and Disability Services
UMBC is committed to ensuring online instruction is accessible to all students. To reach Student Disability Services for support, email email@example.com.
Sexual Misconduct and Discrimination
The Office of Equity and Inclusion is open and operating. To report a complaint of sexual misconduct or discrimination, please submit this online form. The team is responding by email, phone, and Webex to both new and ongoing matters.
The Behavioral Risk Assessment and Consultation Team assists faculty, staff, and students address situations where a person is displaying concerning behavior. The team is designed to provide information, recommendations, and referrals.
Veterans, Adult Learners, and Transfer Students
Off-Campus Student Services is available to provide assistance and guidance to veterans, adult learners, transfer students, and others via email and WebEx. Please contact the following:
- Veterans and general inquiries: Antonio Silas
- Adult learners and general inquiries: Vladimir Rodriguez
- Transfer students: Chloe Terrell
- Commuter students: Shayna Sandbank
- All other inquiries: Donnell James