In this section:
Graduate Student Ambassadors
Undergraduate Student Ambassadors
Dining & Food Services
Events & Welcome Week
Graduate Student Resources
Health & Wellness
Latest Student Action Update
CARES Act Emergency Grant, #UMBCTogether, & Library Support
Student Services and Support
- UMBC has been granted a pool of funds through the CARES Act Emergency Grant to offer to students who are experiencing financial difficulties. The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will be contacting students directly who meet the eligibility requirement for the grant with instructions.
- View a recording of last week’s Student Support Forum.
- The Counseling Center new blog post focuses on skills to build resilience.
- Check out Stay Connected with Student Affairs.
- The Albin O. Kuhn Library & Gallery continues to support the campus community. In addition to online resources that are available through the Library's website, we are committed to acquiring access to additional online materials that might be needed to support continuing online instruction. Faculty requests for materials necessary for online teaching or research can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help us stay connected and celebrate our community at our new UMBCtogether website! Share your story using #UMBCtogether.
- Join the UMBC Together myUMBC group. This is where we will post discussion topics and share resources and information.
- Share a story about Retriever resilience. We would love to know about the wonderful things you're doing and hearing within our community.
Posted: May 5, 2020, 11:35 AM