In this section:
Graduate Student Ambassadors
Undergraduate Student Ambassadors
Dining & Food Services
Events & Welcome Week
Graduate Student Resources
Health & Wellness
Latest Student Action Update
Grading request forms; Commencement; Info for moving out
Student Services and Support
- Join us for Graduation Celebrations Wednesday, May 20 and Thursday, May 21, at 10 a.m. Celebrate our graduating Retrievers on social using #UMBCgrad.
- Student Affairs has a new Top Ten Tips for staying connected and surviving finals.
- If you have belongings in the residence halls and have not signed up for a move-out time or option, please contact Residential Life ASAP to make arrangements.
- University Health Services and Health Promotions offer tips on reducing the impact of increased screen time.
- Campus Life’s Mosaic, Interfaith, and Pride Centers present a webinar on Creating and Honoring Our Boundaries in COVID-19 on Wednesday, May 20, at 1 p.m.
- The Counseling Center is offering webinars on resilience and “Coping with COVID” this week.
- We are pleased to share that Graduate Assistants are now able to use the application process for benefits provided under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). To learn more about FFCRA eligibility please visit the HR FFCRA FAQs.
- Pass (P) grading request forms for undergraduate and graduate students are now available for students to use through the June 10th deadline.
- Decisions regarding the applicability of Pass (P) grading toward major/minor/certificate requirements as well as toward prerequisite requirements were made at the discretion of each academic department. Information regarding departmental decisions have been posted to the FAQ page as well as on the Registrar's Office web page.
- Listen to Dr. Hrabowski on NPR: Colleges Weigh What It Would Take To Reopen Campuses For Fall Semester
- Check out this inspirational Message to the Class of 2020 from UMBC’s first graduating class, the Class of 1970.
Posted: May 19, 2020, 3:14 PM