In this section:
Graduate Student Ambassadors
Undergraduate Student Ambassadors
Dining & Food Services
Events & Welcome Week
Graduate Student Resources
Health & Wellness
Latest Student Action Update
Good luck on finals; Residence move-out; New URA deadline
Student Services and Support
- The Division of Student Affairs wishes all students Good Luck on Finals.
- If you have belongings in the residence halls and have not signed up for a move-out time or option, please contact Residential Life ASAP to make arrangements.
- The 7th annual Lavender Celebration will be held virtually on Tuesday, May 19 at 1 p.m.
- University Health Services and Health Promotion offer meditation tips and resources.
- Mark your calendars for our Graduation Celebrations on May 20 and 21 at 10 a.m. Celebrate our graduating Retrievers on social using #UMBCgrad.
- If you are a graduating student and have questions about participating in the celebration, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Check out these Resilience Stories and share using #UMBCtogether.
Posted: May 14, 2020, 11:42 AM