In this section:
Graduate Student Ambassadors
Undergraduate Student Ambassadors
Dining & Food Services
Events & Welcome Week
Graduate Student Resources
Health & Wellness
Latest Student Action Update
COVID-19 Health & Safety
- UMBC’s Public Health Dashboard was updated with new data on September 30. The dashboard provides timely data about the prevalence of COVID-19 within our main campus, based on UMBC’s on-campus testing and reported results from off-campus testing among UMBC faculty, staff, and students who are approved to be on campus this fall.
Limited Dine-In Option Now Available at True Grit’s
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to keep our campus community safe.
- Starting October 1, a limited dine-in option will be available at True Grit’s dining hall for community members approved to be on campus this fall. Please keep these safety measures in mind as we begin this process:
- Please do not move tables or chairs.
- Please be mindful of your time spent in the dining hall since others may be waiting for a seat.
- Masks are required unless you are actively eating.
- Each table will have stickers with guidelines on how many guests are allowed at the table.
- Each table will have a seating card with a red "Do Not Sit" side; guests will need to turn these seating cards when they leave to alert our associates that the table needs to be sanitized.