In this section:
Graduate Student Ambassadors
Undergraduate Student Ambassadors
Dining & Food Services
Events & Welcome Week
Graduate Student Resources
Health & Wellness
Latest Student Action Update
Connect with Community Members at Upcoming Virtual Events
Student Services and Support
- The Center for Democracy and Civic Life will host a virtual Civic Courage Journaling Gathering on Friday, July 31, at 1 p.m.
- The Mosaic Center presents [Free]dom Friday: Dismantling Columbus on Friday, July 31, at 3 p.m. [Free]dom Fridays are designed to provide a virtual space to have an open dialogue about social justice and identity-based topics with other participants.
- Need help managing your personal finances? Learn more about the UMBC FinancialSmarts CASHCoach program.
- UMBC’s buildings are secured, with some employees and research teams on campus and taking appropriate health and safety precautions. Only employees with permission from their supervisor, approved researchers, and/or approved students should be on campus.
- If you have a one-time emergency need to visit campus, please call UMBC Police Deputy Chief Bruce Perry at (443) 677-2195 or Lieutenant Derrick Johns at (410) 207-0850.
- Visit the UMBC Together myUMBC group for a weekly event spotlight.
Posted: July 30, 2020, 5:16 pm