In this section:
Graduate Student Ambassadors
Undergraduate Student Ambassadors
Dining & Food Services
Events & Welcome Week
Graduate Student Resources
Health & Wellness
Latest Student Action Update
Campus Status: The University is open, with employees working remotely. UMBC’s physical campus remains closed. Maryland is currently under a Safer at Home Order.For the most updated information and more information on actions to reduce COVID-19 risks in our community, please visit covid19.umbc.edu. If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Retrievers Return Roadmap
- Visit our site regularly for the most updated information on fall planning. We expect to be able to share additional information on fall courses by the end of the month.
Student Services and Support
- Join the UMBC Career Center for a free virtual Career Launch Summer Series designed to focus and invigorate your job or internship search. Whether you’re looking for full-time work as a Class of 2020 graduate, seeking an internship, or simply exploring your career options, you can make the most of this time to prepare yourself for success.
- Registration for the annual Maryland Career Consortium (MCC) Virtual Career Fair on Friday, June 19, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. is now open. The MCC Career Fair provides students and alumni from all member institutions, including UMBC, the chance to connect with employers around the region. Registration is required. For questions, contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Education Services is hosting a virtual Town Hall this Friday, June 12, from 4 - 5 p.m. EST for current international students, faculty, and staff. Click here on Friday to connect with IES staff, ask questions, and engage in discussions.
- The Baltimore Sun covers how Companies at bwtech@UMBC are developing new ways to combat coronavirus.
- UMBC’s first graduating classes, the Founding Four, reflect on the similarities and differences between campus in 1970 and today.
- Subscribe to the myUMBC group to receive UMBC Together Weekly Highlights and more.