In this section:
Graduate Student Ambassadors
Undergraduate Student Ambassadors
Dining & Food Services
Events & Welcome Week
Graduate Student Resources
Health & Wellness
Latest Student Action Update
Campus Status: The University is open, with employees working remotely. UMBC’s physical campus remains closed. Maryland is currently under a Safer at Home Order.The latest campus updates are posted on the Retrievers Return website. If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Services and Support
- Students are now able to drop off library materials on campus. Click here for a campus map with drop-off locations.
- The Women’s Center hosts a Pride Celebration with Ms. QueenEarth via Instagram Live on Tuesday, June 30, at 7 p.m.
- The Career Center presents Alumni Perspectives: Intern Like a Pro online this Wednesday, July 1, at 12 p.m.
- The Academic Success Center offers resources for Summer Session I finals week.
- The UMBC Counseling Center remains open this summer and is offering individual counseling for students. To make an appointment, please call (410) 455-2472. The after- hours support line is (410) 455-3230.
- UMBC’s physical campus remains closed and employees continue to work remotely. Only employees with permission from their supervisor, approved researchers, and/or approved students should be on campus.
- If you have a one-time emergency need to visit campus, call UMBC Police Deputy Chief Bruce Perry at (443) 677-2195 or Lieutenant Derrick Johns at (410) 207-0850.