In this section:
Graduate Student Ambassadors
Undergraduate Student Ambassadors
Dining & Food Services
Events & Welcome Week
Graduate Student Resources
Health & Wellness
Latest Student Action Update
Health and Well-Being Resources
COVID-19 Health and Safety
- Please help keep our community safe and healthy by observing our key campus safety measures:
- Feel sick? Stay home.
- Our campus vaccination rate continues to rise past 97 percent. See more information on our Public Health Dashboard.
- Visit our COVID-19 Case Response page for information on how to report a COVID-19 case and resources for unwell community members.
- Check out these classroom safety guidelines.
Coping with Stress
- Many of us are managing a lot in our lives, including the COVID-19 pandemic. Please make time to pay close attention to your emotional well being and coping tools. Here is some helpful information.
Coping and Support
- Togetherall is a free online peer-to-peer community for undergraduate and graduate students that offers a safe, anonymous place to support your mental health 24/7.
- UMBC Retriever Integrated Health offers resources to support the campus community learning about and responding to mental and emotional well-being.
- Learn more about Retriever Integrated Health here and join us for upcoming events throughout the fall semester, including an opening reception on Monday, September 13 from 3 to 4 p.m.
Posted: September 10, 2021, 10:39 AM