Downloadable Resource Sheet
Adapting to online learning
Taking classes online is a great opportunity to participate in self paced, independent learning. Whether you’re new to online learning or if you love online classes, we have resources that can help you be successful.
- What does success look like in online learning? module
- Time management/organization video or part of module
- How to study online video or part of a module
- How to engage with faculty and students online video or part of module
- How to get academic resources website or part of module
The Division of Information Technology has an extensive collection of student resources available. This includes information on accessing technology, online learning resources, and software downloads.