Know Before You Test
- Testing is only for community members without symptoms. Do not come to campus if you are sick. Discuss testing options with your healthcare provider.
- Testing is unsupervised please review the instructions before you test.
Where to Test
- Test kits are available at:
- The UMBC police station
- The Center for Well-Being (during operating hours)
- The University Center 3rd floor vestibule
- For residential students only – your community desk.
- For the quickest results, test before 10am on Monday – Thursday. It may take up to 3 business days for your results to be posted. Tests are processed by an outside medical laboratory.
How to Test
Click Here for Detailed Testing Instructions
After you test
- Testing results from on-campus tests will be posted to your COVID Compliance Card in your myUMBC profile. It generally take 3 working days to receive your results. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your results after 72 hours
- If your result is positive, or if you receive a positive result from an off-campus test, please submit this COVID-19 Case Report Form as soon as possible to initiate UMBC’s support protocols. Please also follow up with your primary care provider. If you do not have a primary care provider, please contact Retriever Integrated Health, University Health Services at (410) 455-2542.
- UMBC is unable to provide official copies of test results for events or travel. Testing is designed for internal use only.
If You Need Help
- Technical Assistance with downloading the app ﹘ email email@example.com, call 410-455-3838, or visit https://rt.umbc.edu to enter a help request.
- General questions ﹘ Email firstname.lastname@example.org.