In this section:
Campus Access & Facilities
Return to On-Campus Work
On-Campus Approval Process
On-Campus Safety Protocols
Human Resources FAQ
Remote Learning Resources
Latest Employee Action Update
Showing items tagged covid19update. Show All
Spring 2021 Campus Access
- We will be providing an update on spring 2021 campus access requirements tomorrow, Friday, January 15. Updates are being posted on this page. We appreciate the community’s patience as the situation continues to evolve.
- You can now sign up for text reminders for daily online symptom tracking. There are two options for signing up:
- Go to https://my.umbc.edu/go/text-alerts, click “Groups” on the top right, and then scroll to “Available Groups” and click “subscribe” next to "Daily Symptom Monitoring."
- Text SymptomUMBC to 79516.
Health and Well-Being
- Mindfulness is a way to manage the stress of everyday life. This video is instructive and can help get you started.
- Follow the UMBC Fitness and Wellness myUMBC group for upcoming fitness and yoga classes.
FOLIO Guide to Engaging Students Online
- Faculty: As we get ready for the Spring 2021 semester, the FOLIO Workgroup has put together some easy-to-implement tips to help you to engage effectively with students online.