In this section:
Latest Employee Action Update
Showing items tagged covid19update. Show All
Counseling Center and University Health Services Hours
- The Counseling Center and University Health Services are operating throughout the rest of the fall semester and during winter break. We are here to help!
Upcoming Virtual Programs at the Counseling Center
- The Counseling Center is offering Skills 4 Success Recap: Getting Ready for Finals on Wednesday, December 2 at noon, and a series of December 2020 De-Stress Events beginning Thursday, December 3 at 2 p.m.
Campus Building Status
- All campus buildings will remain locked for the rest of the semester and during winter break. If you need one-time emergency access, please call Major Bruce Perry at 443-677-2195 or Lieutenant Derrick Johns at 410-207-0850.
Resources for Assistance with Utility Bills
- The Maryland Public Service Commission's utility shut-off moratorium expired on October 1, and shut-offs resumed as of November 15. If you need assistance with paying your utility bills, there are resources available:
- The Office of Home Energy Programs (OHEP) provides assistance to low-income Marylanders to make energy costs more affordable and to help prevent shut-offs and restore home energy service. Visit their website for information on how to apply.
- The Fuel Fund of Maryland assists income eligible BGE customers. For more information or to apply for assistance, visit their website to fill out an application or call 410-235-9080.
- Pepco also provides assistance to customers in need. For more information or to apply for assistance, visit their website.