In this section:
Latest Employee Action Update
Showing items tagged covid19update. Show All
On-Campus Testing during Inclement Weather
- Faculty, staff, and commuting students: If our physical campus is closed or if you miss a day on campus due to inclement weather, please test on the next day you are scheduled to be on campus and then resume your regular testing schedule.
- Residential students should continue to follow their regular testing schedule during inclement weather.
COVID-19 Health & Safety
- UMBC’s Public Health Dashboard was updated with new data on February 17. There were 21 new positive on-campus cases during this reporting period.
- Check out this information from the CDC to help you Improve how your mask protects you.
- Please review this helpful information on coping during the pandemic. Our mental and emotional well-being deserves our daily attention.
- We encourage all members of the UMBC community to get vaccinated. At this time, we believe the most effective way to make this happen is to complete the vaccine registration process.
- If you are a veteran who receives medical care through the Department of Veterans Affairs, you may be eligible to get vaccinated through the VA.
UMBC Fitness and Wellness Events
- Check out these upcoming events to help you stay active and healthy and follow the UMBC Fitness and Wellness myUMBC group for the latest updates and resources.