In this section:
Latest Employee Action Update
Reminder: Verify Your COVID-19 Vaccine ASAP!
COVID-19 Health and Safety
- Learn more about the COVID-19 Delta variant and the possible need for booster vaccinations here.
Vaccinate. Validate. WIN!
- UMBC has begun weekly prize drawings for our faculty, staff, and students who have verified their COVID-19 vaccination information! So far, one staff member and one student have won $100 in food funds. All faculty, staff, and students with a verified vaccination record or an approved exemption are eligible to win. More information here.
- Please report your vaccination to the University ASAP. More information here. Students living on campus this academic year (2021-2022) should refer to important information sent to you via email from Residential Life.
Retriever Integrated Health
- University Health Services, Counseling Center and Health Promotions have combined services to become Retriever Integrated Health, which provides holistic care to students. Retriever Integrated Health will be located in the new Center for Well Being between Chesapeake and Susquehanna Halls.
UMBC Partners with Care@Work to Provide Care Options
- As part of UMBC’s efforts to assist with a smooth fall return to campus for staff, faculty, and graduate assistants (GAs) we have partnered with Care@Work to provide extended options for childcare, eldercare, petcare, and a host of other services. Find out more here.
Posted: July 16, 2021, 1:49 pm