UMBC’s Response to Cases On Campus

UMBC’s is actively responding to positive cases, sick community members, and those exposed to someone with COVID-19.

Receive guidance and learn more about our process here.

If you test positive for COVID-19, please complete a case report form immediately to receive resources and support.

The page also contains information for individuals who have been identified as a close contact to someone who has tested positive.

Report a Case →


Contact Us


If you have an emergency, please call UMBC Police at 410-455-5555.

COVID-19 General Help

Please email us with questions you may have related to UMBC programs, resources, or processes surrounding COVID-19 at covid19@umbc.edu.

Contact Us →